Multiblast Industrial Flooring is one of the largest commercial and industrial flooring contractors in QLD & NSW. We are constantly looking for successful candidates to join our reputable Polished Concrete & Epoxy Flooring team.
Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be a self-starter with a high level of professional integrity, have a good work ethic and a strong competitive drive. Strong construction background is helpful; however, we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Previous Industrial Floor Coating or Polished Concrete experience is highly beneficial.
- The ability to work successfully both individually and within a team environment is a must.
- All candidates must be willing to travel and stay out of town every now and then.
- Valid manual Australian driver’s license.
- Must be able to get to and from our factory each working day.
- Able to work Saturdays, if required.
- Authorized to work in the Australia.
- For Epoxy – experience in floor preparation, epoxy and polyurethane floor coatings, self-level systems, flake floors, etc.
- For Polished Concrete – experience in grinding and polishing concrete using both ‘hand-tools’ and ‘3-phase grinders’, from 16 grit to 3000 grit diamonds.
- If you believe you have what it takes are interested in joining our team, feel free to contact us, or fill in your details in the space provided.